I am Elder Jake Rose, and I am currently serving in the Tonga Nuka'alofa mission. I left to the MTC January 5, 2011 and will arrive back to my home in Utah in two quick years.
This is my story and the stories of the people of Tonga.





Elder Jacob Aaron Rose

Tonga Nuku'alofa Mission

P.O. Box 58

Nuku'alofa, Tongatapu, Tonga

South Pacific

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

uike faka'osi

Hello everyone! it's the last week of the transfer so next monday i don't know where i will be! But i get to talk to you on saturday! It's gonna be great! I can't wait to hear you all again! Honestly there isn't a whole lot that happened this past week! We didn't really get to see Viliami and Lueni but hopefully this week that will change. I guess the highlight for the week is that we have taught 1 of 5 muslims in tonga. It's pretty wierd. Their beliefs are kinda crazy from my point of view. it's really interesting. haha honestly it's kind of funny to me. But I don't want to offend anyone who may read this. We just have different beliefs just like any other religion. i have to give it to him though. He's better than any other investigator i've had so far. He read the Book of Mormon in less than a week! haha His name is peili! But really i guess that's all for this past week! I have to go now! So I love you all and talk to you saturday! 
Love,
Elder Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment