I am Elder Jake Rose, and I am currently serving in the Tonga Nuka'alofa mission. I left to the MTC January 5, 2011 and will arrive back to my home in Utah in two quick years.
This is my story and the stories of the people of Tonga.





Elder Jacob Aaron Rose

Tonga Nuku'alofa Mission

P.O. Box 58

Nuku'alofa, Tongatapu, Tonga

South Pacific

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hey everyone how are you all? I hope well! Everything is good here! Happy halloween you are all probably trick or treating right now! haha I forgot it was halloween really! So live it up! I don't celebrate it here haha. Well fun facts for the week! We went to talk to an investigator that former missionaries taught that wanted to be baptized and it's been awhile but we went there and she still wanted to be baptized. Her name is taufa. So go there and said she wants her interview the next day and baptize on saturday! That was good for us! So the next day we go to do her interview and she said she's busy and needs to think about it and will tell us next wednesday! Kinda stunk. She's already been interviewed twice before but yeah. Hopefully we can get her to finally really commit! We also did like an open house thing and there was alot of people there. 2 weren't baptized. Basically taught lesson one and committed both of them to baptism! The first time i actually extended the invitation! It was good! So we just need to teach them again and set their date! Oh happy belate birthday isaac and happy birthday to kendra and good luck tyden with your baptism! oh, yesterday well i guess today for you, halloween, is day 300 for me! Well think that's all. SOrry it's short! This computer is slow and i feel bad for makin my comp wait! I know this is the true gospel and it was restored to earth. I know Jesus Christ died for us all to be forgiven and cleansed and become clean so we may live with heavenly father once again. I now they both are living. I know that the work i'm doing is of God and so important. I know that i'm here to prepare the way for the second coming of our lord and savior jesus christ. What a glorious day it will be. May be all be prepared and strive our best to keep the commandments of God. I love and miss you all!
Love,
Elder Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment