I am Elder Jake Rose, and I am currently serving in the Tonga Nuka'alofa mission. I left to the MTC January 5, 2011 and will arrive back to my home in Utah in two quick years.
This is my story and the stories of the people of Tonga.





Elder Jacob Aaron Rose

Tonga Nuku'alofa Mission

P.O. Box 58

Nuku'alofa, Tongatapu, Tonga

South Pacific

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Week after Week

Hey everyone! Hope all is well! Well feels like i just emailed you all but it's been like 2 weeks except that little one the other day. But to catch you up. ualita's baptism went well and i did the confirmation. but right now just trying to set up all the appointments! But other than that all is well! Hope to baptize 4 on saturday! We'll see if that helps! But sorry i gotta go! I love you all and miss you all! WOw that's a pathetic 2 week update but that's all i got for ya sorry! I love you and miss you!
Love,
Elder Rose

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Quotes For Friends
    Hi,
    The very next time I read a blog, I hope that it does not disappoint me as much as this particular one.Happy New Year Quotes For Friends I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I truly thought you would probably have something useful to say. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something that you could possibly fix if you were not too busy searching for attention.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete