I am Elder Jake Rose, and I am currently serving in the Tonga Nuka'alofa mission. I left to the MTC January 5, 2011 and will arrive back to my home in Utah in two quick years.
This is my story and the stories of the people of Tonga.





Elder Jacob Aaron Rose

Tonga Nuku'alofa Mission

P.O. Box 58

Nuku'alofa, Tongatapu, Tonga

South Pacific

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Just hold on

Hey everyone. Just want to say that I'm still in Te'ekiu. Pres called about transfers and said we were doing great work and to just keep it up! So Lauti and I are still in Te'ekiu. This will be my 4th transfer there and honestly i prayed and fasted to stay so it worked! Works been great but I just wanted to let you all know i'm still here and i'll just email you all on monday! But I read all your emails you've sent so thanks! I'll try to respond monday if i have time!
Love and miss you all!
Elder Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment